Message to ppkausas
So, stop and mourn for the old man that Obama believed the Andean and finished as the Mac Cain of Monterrico. Your fault, for having believed a technocrat styrofoam is now Peru is an electoral perspective unflattering, to an arc with poles that could not be more different, and is sparking ...
What was with PPK youth? Pfff that shame I already felt old and displaced by the new generations, as iconoclastic them with those who once were and also, I who tormented the rapid generational change (what did not know if you are from the 90's, or 80's, and are old) but because of that, seeing your comments subnormal in social networks, I say I am a proud old.
course, also a major culprit in reality has been the disastrous government of Alan GarcĂa, his indifference, his appeasement, corruption and arrogance have created an unsurpassed discontent among the lower classes, it is not possible and offset from Lima with verbal diarrheas or "good intentions." Has generated further divisiveness and gaps, and why not say, open wounds and bleeding. Wake
therefore wannabe middle class, you were indifferent to pain and poverty in the provinces, and that is how this has been harvested so polarized voting intentions. Are left to mourn over spilled milk. How long these, would like to believe that the decade (it comes from Toledo this) tablita surf the pedantic, the I-phone queer bubbling MTV, social networks subnormal, a long list of cheap, sentimental has come to an end ... Keiko is Humala is, with everything that's going to be in the past ... or rather, must remain in the past.
In other words, what would is that youth is not it, that sea of \u200b\u200bcomplacency and we've seen parading levity in these last years, months and weeks. It is again the divine treasure ... it is again Gonzales Prada's muse and May 68 (I mean the force of consciousness, not necessarily the ideology that sustains it.)
But until then ... Sic semper ppkausas (in 5 years or such a recall letterhead). And none of us lost a good president, that sort has already been profiting in Peruvian politics since the 1st Belaunde Terry.
0 comments:
Post a Comment