Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Can I Donate Blood If I Am Taking Terbinafine

Chronicle of a young president of table

Well I promised, a little late but here are a relationship, as structured as possible, about 10 events that occurred in April in 250,422 polling station in Carabayllo. EARLY



7:30: I arrive as I can to local school José María Arguedas, after local and confused me almost late for 5 minutes.

8:00: First one I had with me to the third alternate, but that changed minutes later, the arrival of the other members and alternates. Receive the materials, review and install the tables. Another task is to sign the ballots one by one, only require my signature, the only Personera who appeared was the party PPK. VOTE



8:30: Voting Begins, a mechanical process but reliable: I ask the voter the DNI, the 3rd member is reviewed in the report, sends it to the voting booth with a card and a pen then the secretary have it signed in the minutes immediately after leaving their fingerprint and dip your finger in the infamous bottle. To end picks up her ID card, with the hologram sticker and adhered to, and removed.

10:00: Voter registration with the method continues quietly and smoothly.

11:00: Staff bags ONPE deals us cold rations, pack a couple of crackers, 2 bottles cifrut and mineral water, lemon candies, a can of tuna and a plastic fork with the logo of the ONPE.

12:00: A voter refuses to dip his finger in ink. With great difficulty we convinced him that a little wet. However, I also notice how absurd it is to wet your finger in the jar of yore.

13:00: My aunt brought me a plastic box with chicken rice and a salad for my lunch. My fellow diners also receive rations sent by their families, and as the volume of voters decreases, we decided to have lunch there.

14:00: I hear some songs from my cell phone mp4 not to succumb to boredom. This does not diminish my diligence at the time to continue registering voters.

15:00: I and my dedicated colleagues look forward to the end of the day ... lack little, just for an hour, there remain a dozen unused ballots.

16:00: polls are closed. Nobody comes out of that period and there is no melodrama in the local door. Thank God, but now begins ... SCRUTINY



17:00 to 18:00: gutted the box, proceed to sort the cards into 5 groups of 35 (ie, there were 175 cards used), and started to beat us, I say to count the votes. In my capacity as president of my work table is "singing" votes and the secretary be scrupulously recording them. , As does the ombudsman. 18:00: And as expected, Ollanta Humala wins my table , Keiko is challenging the voting intentions, followed predictably by PPK, and Castaneda and Toledo, in that order. Incredibly recorded only 3 votes for JUSTE, Social Forces and the Party of Fonavistas respectively ... those who did not win anything were National Awakening, National Strength and Forward. Pineapples then. Oh course, I kept my promise to stop blank ballots as it was.

19:00: Begin by counting the votes for Congress and the Andean Parliament. Damn that is pure Andean Parliament Rasking ból I swear, I'm no good. So I was not surprised that most Feedback not have even the most outlandish idea whom to vote in that box. By decision of my colleagues, and to speed up the count, I sing alongside the votes, while the clerk will dictate the votes of Congress, the 3rd member will dictate the votes for the Andean Parliament, one at a time to avoid confusion, the Personera in capturing both communications will change not to miss the election.

20:00: After the work of scrutiny, and once securely sealed and packed the record, we concluded the electoral process and we retired to our home. --- I am grateful to the ONPE for allowing me to be part of this process, I thank my hardworking fellow diners for having collaborated with the work, I thank the voters who showed up and finally the whole world, for having done their duty.

Of course, this is far from over. See you again in the 2nd round ... that I can be sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment