just the month, and I follow Pa'lante. Not that I have done well at all, but here some things I really fucked up month:
* Presidential Elections 2011-2016: Pfff to be repeated ... and I have a post about it. It was not bad experience, but the results are terrible, frankly, has shown us that we remain a country in ruins, and well, the best summary of this date, the boy did utero, not wasted your link.
* The post-election racism social networks: It was really good. Hatred, intolerance, immaturity and cyber-illiteracy bytes rivers ran in the evening on April 10 and morning of 11. Most, of course, disappointed voters candidate Pedro Pablo Kuckzinsky, who blamed the mountain (read it as inhabitants of the mountain), the "cholos" (that is urbanized indigenous) and "social malcontents" the rise of Humala and Keiko to the second round.
What I have anger, I wanted to win PPK!
But of course we should not generalize, there are people who in good faith vote for PPK, and were not racist, but naturally did not make the boundary in time so deplorable attitudes ... But anyway, that was mourn over a spilled milk: 2 weeks PPK enough to erase the political landscape (by pure your Covenant for Peru oe) and parboiled bury the Alliance for the great change.
ejected by Alvaro * Portals of Facebook: One day I visit the gallery Alvarito without noticing anything unusual ... comment until where was the option to comment? Without thinking twice, I go and tweeted about it ... behold, his enigmatic and ruthless response:
@ DarkPrince2007: No idea ... the spraying was unreliable, he puts in the pouch and boot. Here too.
WTF?? What the hell have I done to be considered as well? I said conchers unreliable; was vainly seek explanation of it, the fact is that little visit feis, let alone the MSN for my occupations and learn about it leads me to believe, among other things, since when I will have been expelled for Alvarito?
Too bad, because I admired his art and music appreciation. It is the first (or last) time that a monarch click ostracized me. Nor are we going to insist, or victimize or whine about it: fortunately I'm neither a ppkausa.
* Cancelled Symbionic Titan in the U.S.: And therefore also here in Latin America and also in Peru.
No Lance, no revenge: '(, the Cartoon Network Mutraddi beat us
Ah true, it is natural to wonder what the hell is Symbionic Titan? Was a Cartoon Network animated show that represented a return to origins, a reconciliation with the teenage audience that followed him from the 90's, until the mid-00, which was exactly the golden age of the channel. For details of the plot, click the link.
addition, the show was produced by one of the geniuses of contemporary animation, Genndy Tartakovsky ... same creator of The Dexter's Laboratory (which ironically turned 15 yesterday it was created), Samurai Jack and Star Wars The Clone Wars . One of the men who helped with their work, to place Cartoon Network (hereinafter CN) in the position where it is.
What was the show? Well, the rating is not much favored, CN has long been considered a well-child care a wider audience that is going to swallow anything you put and has neglected her lifelong fans. Apparently this kind of vile business is profitable (that is why they exploit to the utmost and Ben 10 other fried). However, the solvency Genndy artistic supposed to show, with a little more time, would meet, but exceed the expectations proposals.
But then came the inevitable. Symbionic Titan issued its last episode on April 8 this year. So they ended their 2-year short-lived, as I said before, the last chance to recover their fans CN lifetime. But that was not the rare case, not the hare jumped when CN decided to cancel the show because of LACK OF Merchandising.
This is where I emputé seriously. How there would be potential for making comics with such series? Even the more crappy shows have had a wonderful Merchandising (as for instance Transformers Animated), and even the Star Wars Clone Wars mented has placed its action figures quite naturally within the range of collectible for any fan of Star Wars ... Is not going to have this show a potential in comics?
Conspiranoids I hate myself but dismissed rumors that CN Tartakovsky to learn that this was going to work for Sony Pictures, felt that he could not chew Genndy two cheeks and right there he rescinded the contract. If that were true, it would be as dark corporate event that the purchase of Disney to Marvel.
Well another show canceled, just like that, no Vaseline. In vain is mourn and assholes. Moreover is Genndy possible that the same do not intend to continue it, because that's Phoenician is the thing in the world of animation.
* The royal wedding: More huachafo impossible ... even when I think that cable will not give this bodorrio ball, I see that National Geographic special devoted to the wedding cake ... vestosconch. I get to what we already know, I am a proud Republican, so cheap, sentimental is most revolting.
Anyway ... another month it accumulates.
0 comments:
Post a Comment