Thursday, May 5, 2011

John Holmquist Real Estate

Elías Castelnuovo

- And how to explain, Castelnuovo, Borges has written so much about outlaws and orilleros, still belonged to Florida?
"But the orilleros he knows nothing. In Man on Pink Corner, close to the language is slang and pineapple. He said that the hoodlums came Barrio Norte, Palermo, and that is nonsense.
- Why malevos Borges writes, then, is pure imagination? ...
"And what I know. From boy saw little, and grew up locked. So imagine, no more. You do not know what he writes.
"No, no, apart from certain ideological issues, I guess I will not deny literary merit.
- Why not? I do not like what he writes. I can not have anything in common with a man whose ideal is a dictatorship of the thirteenth century. He belongs to the reaction, is an instrument of the oligarchy, which requires firms to curb famous the world changes. (...)



Illustrated Magazine Seven Days in September 1975 Giardinelli

0 comments:

Post a Comment