and small town back back
Today need to go back to my blog,
and do not know if someone reads it and understand that
no one did, because I almost never write and especially because I do not read or comment on the other was a nice custom
but everything has its stages
and although I thought this was over
today I need to my teenage diary, today I return to the blog as the day it opened in the midst of an urgent task (and also delayed by the desire to write something rather stupid.) I return to the blog as I return to the forward (now that I know the anxiety belongs to me and that I belong) that is back to writing, because as the desire, never left her.
say it's a sick woman. HEAR ME MY DISEASE
as respectable as a disease emphysema but much less self-induced pulmonary
say it is a disease
What I have, say it's true that I am sick
And in some ways a relief
0 comments:
Post a Comment