Monday, October 5, 2009

Chomemade Nerf Gun Birthday Cake

host complex and you too you know what I advertise?

said you'd be my designated driver, my supplier of ice cream and soda
said you'd be my proofreader, my escort
my bodyguard,
my vassal

I do not know if I told you I was going to be your groupie, your cheerleader
your playmate
I do not know if you I said I'd be your faithful lover, your door to the abyss


your main detractor said you could see through my wounds
and I understood that I wanted to cure
not know if I told you I would never hurt you that I
I would read bedtime stories that we would laugh
mothers in cycling
that your snoring blame my chronic insomnia
surely one day we would like
I do not know if I told you this morning
that I was capable of tenderness
with all the sleaze and announcing you

0 comments:

Post a Comment